Well, look who's not being a quitter...That would be me!....Right here!!....I know I warned you last week that the 1st installment of Friday's Just Sayin could possibly be the last, but I'm not good at failing...So, I was determined to try again....In preparation, I thought of different topics throughout the week...So, here goes nothing!
1. Last weekend was a lot of fun...I know I mentioned that I wanted to skip my birthday party & baseball game obligations to park it on the couch to eat trash and watch trash on TV, but I did not :) My husband was busy working on the house
we he (let's be honest, I don't do manual labor) is renovating, so Brodie and I got to hang out...We went to the birthday party...He only had 1 minor meltdown (he's having a really hard time understanding that everything in the world does not belong to him...I'm really working hard on this...I do not want my kid to be a brat)...After the birthday party, we went to have lunch at Burger King, which is not a normal thing because my husband worries about him eating fried food...I think in moderation, it's not that big of a deal...He hugged me about 5 times while we were in the booth and said "I happy." :) After lunch, we made our way to the baseball game...A great day...As a result of spending the day outside, I got my first sunburn of the season...Just on my shoulders, chest, & top of back (tank top sunburn)....Now, I itch like crazy because I didn't moisturize...I can't stop scratching...I probably look like I have fleas or something...lol...I don't have fleas...Just Sayin'
2. I haven't fix my hair all week...I mean, it's clean and brushed and all, but it's been tied in a knot on top of my head all week...No straightening, no curling, nothing....It's a process to fix my hair...It's long, thick, and has a natural curl to it that makes it frizzy...The weather here has been Bipolar...One day would be a good day for straight hair...the next would be a good day for curly hair...So, to simplify my life, I've been choosing the bun...Good for all days....Yes, I'm lazy...Just Sayin'
3. When I wake up in the morning, I am grumpy...I have always been this way...I need some time to adjust to the fact that I'm not sleeping anymore...99.9% of the time I feel like I haven't gotten enough sleep and I want to go back to sleep, which makes me even grumpier...My husband, on the other hand, opens his eyes and is ready to start the day...I don't understand how someone can be peppy 5.2 seconds after they wake up...He's in denial about my grumpiness in the morning...Anytime I've made the comment that I'm grumpy in the morning and just want to be left alone, he says "No you're not." **sigh** Yes. I. Am. Just Sayin'
4. I am surprised to realize how judgemental people are...Yes, my child goes to daycare...He's been in daycare since he was 7 weeks old...I work full-time...My husband is self employed....I don't work so I can shop at my leisure, I work to contribute to my family...I admire women who stay home with their children...It just pisses me off when people feel the need to say that my son is being raised at daycare...The last time I checked, I was his mother and my husband was his father, and we are raising him...Are the school teachers in elementary, middle, and high school raising your kids? I didn't think so...Just Sayin'
5. Thanks to Thundercat's blog Tuesday...I can't get this frickin image out of my head....Her blog is beyond hilarious...Just a warning though, she has no shame and no filter....lol...Just Sayin'
Yay!!! I did it! Hope you enjoyed this week's installment of Friday's Just Sayin'...Until next time...